Friday, July 25, 2008

Crestline Living - things are going well!


My new town blog - Crestline Living - is rolling along well. My goal is to introduce this gorgeous yet little known area to more people and prepare people for the realities of living here. If you ever wanted to live in Mayberry, this is a good place to consider moving to!

I will post as many pictures as possible. Here is one to start, of Big Bear Lake, of a wooden boardwalk trail over a lovely marsh.

I am slowly adding reviews of different businesses, restaurants, hiking trails, event, activities and lodging along the San Bernardino Mountains.

My logo is currently being worked up from a concept I designed. I'm pretty excited to see how it comes out. :-)

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Good luck w/ the hometown blog. I am trying to start something like that myself.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Albert Adam said...

Underestimate Bellevue at your peril. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It is estimated that that Bellevue is thought about eight times every day by so called 'babies', obviously. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faced issue that is Bellevue.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Robin Gage said...

hanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting.Please Visit:

carpet cleaning renton wa
handyman issaquah

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Professional House Cleaners said...

Carpet Cleaning Bellevue
For your satisfaction and safety, all our work is fully backed by our Famous 30 Days Guarantee. Due to our commitment to excellent workmanship and unsurpassed customer service; the people of Seattle, WA area have continuously supported our company.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger buyket said...


تعد خدمات التنظيف المتعلقه بالمنزل بصفه عامه ان الامور الهامه حاليا لما لها من ترابط وثيق بالصحه والقضاء علي الامراض وخصيصا تنظيف الخزانات والتي تعد من الضروريات حيث يجب تنظيفها بصفه دوري
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة تنظيف بالخرج
فان كنت عميلنا الكريم من الرياض او الخرج او جده فنحن نوفر لك افضل خدمات التنظيف العامه بمعدات حديثه وعماله مدربه




 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home