Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rate Your Bellevue Apartment

I actually enjoy apartment shopping. I spent a fantastic week last February checking out the different buildings in downtown Bellevue, meeting leasing agents, drinking free coffee and checking out potential living situations.

This has made life easier on Dan, who hates apartment shopping and thus, didn't have to go with me. Well, that's why it's great that people have differences. :)

Speaking of differences, here is a website where people can email their two cents on apartments they've lived in. For the most part, it seems Bellevue residents are unhappy with downtown living. Most of the reports are negative. it's possible that unhappy residents are doing the bulk of the posting. Either that, or downtown Bellevue complexes have yet to learn the value of excellent customer service.

To be fair, very few reports are current enough, datewise, to give a valuable picture of present management policies. So this website is not a decent baseline on which to determine a place to live.

If you are (or have been) a renter in Bellevue, or anywhere in Seattle or otherwise, you might want to enter a more up-to-date apartment review. I will be adding my own reviews right here, in my own blog.

Feel free to add your comments here as well. :-)

7 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived at Verona apts for a year in 2004. It was ok. I love living in downtown bellevue though. After living at Verona, I bought a condo in the Bellevue Pacific tower, and have loved every day of it. The northeast corner of downtown (Library) area is nice, but I enjoy the south end of dwntown better. Its much closer to go for walks around Bellevue park and maydenbauer beach.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger JillyFlorio said...

I lived at Verona last summer and had a nice time. i had a few issues too - mainly traffic noise on 112 and 12th - but overall my experiences were excellent. A well-run facility, great management.

Now I'm smack in the middle of Downtown, like you and I love the location as far as walkability.

What is your condo like? Great amenities? Good price? what do you recommend about it?

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger JillyFlorio said...

Just thought I'd mention that I'll be looking into downtown bellevue condos in a year or two and would love an inside scoop.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger JillyFlorio said...

I deleted the Costa Rica comments. Thanks for nothing, spammers!

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people ask me how I like living in Costa Rica. My answer is, it was the best decision that I made in my life. I came to Costa Rica 7 years ago on a vacation and quickly fell in love with the beauty of the country and the hospitality of the people here. I couldn't wait to come back. I started coming here about 4 times per year and always had a great time and didn't want to leave. Two years ago, I decided to leave Arizona and come live in Paradise. I can not tell you how happy I am that I made that decision. Today, I wake up next to the ocean and run on the beach every morning. I eat the most delicious fruits, vegetables and fresh seafood. My stress levels are much lower than when I was living in the States and the potential here for investing, truly is unlimited. The best part of living here is showing our clients this country. I really don't feel like I have a job for the first time in my life. The joy I receive when I see the look on people's faces when they get into the warm water of the Pacific ocean is truly priceless. For those of you that have come and discovered paradise, you know what I am talking about. For those of you that are on the way, I can't wait to get you here. And to those who are thinking about Costa Rica, please do yourself a favor and come down. You will have the time of your life.


We invite you to take a tour on our website, and if should more information is required:




Great columbus heights
Pacific Coast Realty, Costa Rica Property for sale. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swimming pools are available in most of the Dallas Loft apartments. This provides an extra comfort to the dwellers. For the water lovers it is an ideal place to jump into and have a wonderful time. Your stay at Dallas Loft will be a revitalizing one..dallas apartments

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great!This information is very useful and written is very good.Please visit my home page power washing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home