Thursday, April 13, 2006

Geek Like Me

Well, it's official. I have a high nerd rating. I know that, although I prefer to call myself a geek according to Dan's Rules of Geekdom. My husband had an 86%, but he is better at math. I'm the artist one in the family. And while I did vote for the Vulcan Ears on the girl, I do suspect she is actually wearing Elvish tips. What, you say? Take your own darn test.

Anyway, here is my score and your chance to see how you rank:

I am nerdier than 83% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On this test, I only rated a 51 nerd rating. However, there was an online geek test where I scored really high. It was due to costuming and con activity. Plus more media stuff.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger JillyFlorio said...

Yeah, this one had a lot of techno-geek stuff. I don't really do math, but my sci-fi addiction served me well. It probably helps that I knew who those scientists were from their pictures.

You're a sci-fi geek, but also a lot more fantasy-driven, like me. You'll have to include that other link, if you have it.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a quiz like this one it isn't really to see how big of a nerd you are but how much like the author you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home